If you want to attract highly engaged potential customers, interact with your audience, get real-time feedback and take advantage of exciting guest speakers, then the live webinar format is perfect for you.
In a blind test conducted by the team Business 2 Community It was found that not only did the on-site webinar increase the number of registrations than the on-demand video by 2.3 times, but the attendance rate of the on-site webinar was also 23% higher than that of the on-demand video.
The field attendants are also more…well…attentive. On average, participants watched 80% of online real-time webinar content, while on-demand webinar content accounted for 35%.
To take full advantage of these advantages, you need to choose the best software for real-time webinars. Read on to discover our favorite real-time online seminar platform candidates, and divide them into categories for easy research.Oh, once you find a suitable webinar platform, be sure to check our The ultimate guide to creating engaging webinars.
The best real-time webinar software
Best webinar software for marketers
Optimizing the customer journey is crucial, and WebinarNinja knows this. The WebinarNinja team focuses on tool development to make it easy to track and customize based on the potential customer’s position in the channel. The way we like this platform:
- Integration with CRM (eg Salesforce) And Hubspot This way you can easily track potential customers.
- Provides a gated landing page option to charge event fees, which is a great choice for hosting online meetings or other high-value content along with regular webinars.
- Provide more targeted custom tracking through the Facebook ad tracking pixel of webinar participants.
As a webinar platform that calls itself “created for marketers,” WorkCast is easy to use and has many useful features. Whether you provide live broadcasts or on-demand online seminars, create evergreen content, or combine the three together, WorkCast can support you:
- Integration with all the most popular CRMs, Including HubSpot, So you can track leads and follow up automatically.
- No need to host or participate in webinar downloads or plugins.
- Option to simulate webinar using pre-recorded video and live Q&A session or presentation. All the benefits of viewer participation without the need to organize live webinars.
The best webinar software for small businesses
3. Webinar Geek
An easy-to-use platform that provides real-time, on-demand and hybrid webinar functions. With its smart marketing features, you will be able to attract audiences and convert them into customers within the same platform. For small businesses, WebinarGeek is reasonably priced and has many excellent tools, including:
- Audiences do not need to download, which makes it easy for non-technical audiences to participate.
- Create your own webinar channel to showcase all your on-demand and future webinars in one place.
- Highly rated customer support (G2 9.8/10), which will help you set up and provide seamless webinars.
By combining a simple interface with comprehensive tools, WebinarJam has become an easy choice for small businesses looking to conduct real-time webinars (even on the go). We love them:
- Customizable templates, such as waiting room graphics and emails, to provide a brand experience.
- Up to six joint presenters can be added, making collaborative and high-value presentations easy. You can even inject pre-recorded video to get other presentation options.
- Trifecta of interactive tools: virtual whiteboard, poll options and chat with attendees.
- The automatic recording function makes it easy to track the registrants who missed the real-time recording.
The best webinar tool for training and class meetings
ClickMeeting provides webinars and video conferences in one tool. Easily schedule meetings or webinars, and use ClickMeeting’s 5,000 attendance capabilities to expand your webinar plan.
ClickMeeting is particularly useful for running training and classroom style presentations because it has the following characteristics:
- Customizable waiting room with agenda layout, file transfer and presenter information.
- A full set of webinar tools, including other rooms, whiteboards and polls.
- Ability to join and deliver webinars anytime, anywhere through the ClickMeeting mobile app.
Adobe Connect is ideal for guided training and seminars that need to “set the stage” for the audience. Their classroom tools enable students to collaborate effectively. you can also:
- Create breakout sessions, whiteboards and teaching aids to help you deliver information effectively.
- Set up multiple “topic chats” to keep the discussion progress.
- Use advanced analytics to read your audience’s digital body language to help you improve delivery.
Best free webinar software
Although many of us may already use Zoom for meetings, it is also a good choice for webinars.
Since too many people are familiar with Zoom, both the host and the participants found it easy to use. In addition, if your budget is tight, you can use Zoom’s video conferencing platform for small, free webinars (up to 100 participants).
Some of the advantages of Zoom include:
- Focusing on the presenter’s video instead of the slides allows for a more user-friendly interaction.
- Utilize virtual backgrounds, studio effects and background noise suppression.
- Dedicated on-site incident support, including monitoring and auditing.
Freeconferencecall.com is one of the only completely free webinar platforms, and it is still a powerful solution. It is completely browser-based (which means you or the visitor did not download content), and:
- One-click recording is provided, so you will not miss the opportunity to save the webinar.
- With screen and file sharing functions, you can effectively share presentation materials.
- It can accommodate up to 1,000 guests.
Best real-time webinar software
9. Open 24
As mentioned earlier, On24 is an enterprise platform that accomplishes all tasks In their positive reviews of G2: “For such services, we have various needs-internal training, external publications, group forums, expert-led seminars, etc. We feel that ON24 has selected every box.”
On24 specializes in live broadcasting and has many features designed to increase customer participation in your video presentations. We love them:
- Enterprise-level streaming quality. They are built for large events that need to be played smoothly.
- Participation analysis integrated with your business intelligence platform can be better segmented.
- The participation center stores past webinars to provide an “always-on” experience.
10. Go to webinar
The first-class choice makes the feeling of running a real-time webinar very smooth. Equipped with the best features for real-time webinar management, such as interactive tools, automatic recording and excellent integration, GoToWebinar achieves its ultimate goal by providing the following services:
- 24/7 customer service, which is crucial during panic on live webinar.
- Source tracking to help determine the most effective registration strategy.
- Really outstanding analysis can help you continuously iterate and improve.
This is an easy-to-use webinar platform that looks good. Webinar.net may be one of the newest platforms on the market, but they start from Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on G2.
Their customers like them because:
- They are browser-based, so presenters or participants do not need to download them.
- You can upload a background template and choose colors and fonts so that your webinar matches your company’s brand.
- With the help of a five-step wizard, you can start a broadcast in 60 seconds.