Our host Loren Baker joined with SEO analyst and expert Joe Hall of Hall Analysis. Joe shared his insights and all the information needed to perform a successful SEO audit. What makes a website stand out? Are you-or your customers-working hard to make your presence known?
With Joe’s extensive experience in working with the world’s largest Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, strategy formulation and in-depth SEO analysis are in his alley.
In this episode, Joe inspired us with often forgotten SEO audit questions, such as: how to identify your limitations, have strategic and tactical thinking, establish best practices, and more!
Keep reading below
Watch or listen to this insightful episode to help you complete your SEO journey! Don’t forget to subscribe, leave a five-star rating and share it to help more entrepreneurs improve and develop their business.
- 0:00 Host introduction
- 0:20 Memories
- 1:43 Does Joe use Ahrefs?
- 3:05 Back when Joe started working on SEO
- 4:14 Who is Joe Hall
- 7:52 Processing the client’s website
- 13:01 The truth about audit tools
- 17:15 Strategies for customers to perform SEO audits and how to talk to developers to provide more capabilities and credibility
- 25:35 Joe’s Marketing
- 28:19 Thoughts on doing redirects
- 34:16 Develop a redirection plan
- 42:30 Joe’s views on the core update summer
- 48:10 Summary KPI
- 54:39 Performing changes in SEO roles and AI
- 1:00:23 SEO energy optimization
Follow search engine logs on YouTube
Follow the Joe Hall website, Twitter, And Facebook.