Jakarta, CNN Indonesia —
That says the National Office for Civil Affairs (BKN) registration Selection of candidates for civil servants (civil servant) and Government employees with the 2021 Employment Agreement (PPPK) extended because there are still agencies that are empty.
CPNS 2021 Registration expanded to provide the public with the opportunity to immediately apply for the required CPNS vacancies.
“Because we offer opportunities to the widest possible community. There are also several agencies that have few candidates,” said Plt. Head of Public Relations, Legal and Cooperation Office of BKN Paryono toyono CNNindonesia.com, Monday (19/7).
Based on data recorded by BKN as of 18 July 2021 at 15.25 WIB, there are 3,052,591 applicants who have completed the selection application form in the SSCASN system.
Out of this number, only 1,908,625 people have permanently stored registration forms and other documents and are thus registered in the administrative selection.
Although the number of applications is already high, there are still some agencies that have less than 20 applicants. So that the government decided to extend the 2021 CPNS registration. The majority of agencies with few applicants are district governments.
The following is data on 10 agencies with the fewest applicants:
1. District Government. Lanny Jaya 18 applicants
2. District Government. Intan Jaya 14 applicants
3. District Government. Guess 11 applicants
4. District Government. Yalimo 10 applicants
5. District Government. Yahukimo 8 applicants
6. District Government. Mamberamo Raya 7 applicants
7. District Government. Deiyai 3 applicants
8. District Government. Dogiyai 3 applicants
9. District Government. Mountain Star 2 applicants
10. District Government. Paniai 0 applicants
Following are data from 10 agencies with the most applicants:
1. Ministry of Law & Human Rights 436,725 applicants
2. Ministry of Transport 99,286 applicants
3. Attorney General 91,927 applicants27
4. Ministry of Education & Culture 79,976 applicants
5. Ministry of Religion 68,759 applicants
6. East Java Provincial Government 36,465 Applicants
7. West Java Provincial Government 31,248 Applicants
8. Ministry of Health 30,067 applicants
9. DKI Jakarta Provincial Government 29,725 applicants
10. Ministry of Agriculture and Spatial Planning/BPN 28,351 applicants
CPNS 2021 registration has been extended to July 26, 2021. The registration period should end tomorrow, Tuesday (20/7).