Zoho Contact Form 7 is an all-around union where you prioritize your customer’s needs, experience and feedback.
From demand for e-commerce products Managing leads after your e-commerce business is booming is all about leads and leads. In particular, sales leads and customer data play the most important role.
This means that the winner is the one who knows how to collect data intelligently and use it for their own benefit.
In the long run, if you too want to reap the benefits of timely customer segmentation and promote your e-commerce business under full control of its growth, customer relationship management is your way.
If you use Zoho as a CRM tool with a WordPress website, you should know how to integrate Zoho Contact Form 7 with presentations. What’s more, integrating WordPress Contact Form 7 with Zoho CRM will increase your company’s sales.
Start by integrating ZOHO Crm and CF7
Manage customer data with powerful Zoho modules and upgrade your WooCommerce store
Let’s start with the most useful integration of a CRM tool. You can click the link to refer to the integrated capability of Zoho contact forms and start the process directly. Or maybe you just feel free about the whole article.
What is WordPress Contact Form 7?
Contact Form 7 is the oldest and most popular WordPress contact form plug-in. No wonder it’s over five million plus active installations! In addition, the WordPress Contact Form 7 plug-in allows you to customize contact form fields and manage multiple contact forms together.
As easy as it sounds, using contact forms is essential if you want to expand your business. How? That I will tell you later in this article.
But before that, there are certain aspects that need to be considered in the decision.
What are the benefits of using contact forms?
Briefly list the benefits of using contact forms for your company:
- First, it adds a professional finish to your website. This will definitely make it comprehensive.
- Second, it provides direction for visitors who want to add suggestions, queries, or other concerns to contact you. So you get all the information you need.
- Third, it saves your website from spam. Making your e-mail public increases the risk of spam.
- Finally, you need to update the contacts on your email list, keep track of messages, and most importantly, it’s easier for your users.
Why not add an email address directly instead of contact forms?
You may be wondering why not add an email address directly? But do you even believe that a visitor will return to create an email address? I doubt it. Instead, he can go to another website with the contact form.
The main reason why visitors interact with a communication form is its format and ease of completion with direct information and a single click. Customer simplicity. Do you feel it?
In addition, the integration of each existing contact form 7 increases its functionality. For example, contact form API integration, ReCaptcha contact form, MailPoet contact form 7 integration, etc.
Do you know, however, that there is an integration that works magically for your business? But first, we quickly check Zoho’s customer relationship management.
Zoho Customer Relation Management, a market leader for over a decade, is a web-based customer relationship management software that allows you to manage your sales, marketing and support in one system. Moreover, it is an open source customer relationship management tool.
Zoho CRM modules benefit from this to separate managers and customers in an extremely clever and complex way. This means B2B, B2C, SMB and business. It can help you:
- Better customer satisfaction
- Managing Salesforce
- Lead and transaction management
- Process management through analysis
More information: Zoho WooCommerce integration [How To Sync Data]
How does contact form integration with Zoho work for your WooCommerce store?
When you integrate with Zoho Contact Form 7, Zoho CRM modules become relatively efficient with all projected sales, segmented customers, organized contacts, and sales reports.
Contact Form 7 is a popular customer data collection plugin with many features, but it is can’t send submissions or form entries A CRM tool like Zoho Customer Relationship Management.
Integrating Contact Form 7 with the CRM tool would be a reasonable option and requirement, as it synchronizes all customer data by sending it to the CRM tool. So better management of sales leads, customers and offers.
With effect customer feedback, seamless sales tip and offer management, enhance your WooCommerce store with a refined user shopping experience.
“How you collect, manage and use information depends on whether you gain or lose it.” -Bill Gates
Therefore, your solution is to use this free MWB CF7 integration with the ZOHO CRM plug-in. With this free plug-in, you can send all 7 submissions and entries of your contact form to Zoho CRM.
Integration of MWB CF7 with ZOHO CRM
Why use MWB CF7 integration with ZOHO CRM plug-in?
Contact Form 7 with Zoho CRM is the perfect combination to complete your WooCommerce store, WordPress website and customer relationship management.
So, before we learn to integrate with Zoho Contact Form 7, let’s review its features:
- Link any 7 of the contact form field to all available Zoho module fields
- Filter the submissions of contact form 7 based on user input using AND / OR logic.
- Add and map as many fields related to Zoho CRM modules
- Get a detailed log of the 7 submissions of the contact form sent to Zoho
- Delete plug-in data when uninstalling, or delete data regularly as you can in settings
- For better bug management, you can log in to all API interactions with Zoho Customer Relationship Management.
- Update an existing record via Zoho CRM using the primary key
- Email messages about all input errors in the process of sending data records to Zoho CRM
Therefore, Zoho Contact Form 7 can take your business to the next level.
Learn more about integrating CF7 with ZOHO CRM
How to connect a WordPress contact form 7 to Zoho CRM in 4 easy steps
We will start integrating Contact Form 7 with Zoho and increase the segmentation of your customers. First, make sure you have both important elements of this integration.
- First, the Zoho CRM account
- Second, contact the Form 7 plug-in
- Finally, the integration of CF7 with the ZOHO plug-in
However, if you do not have a Zoho account, you can log in directly from MWB CF7 Integration with the ZOHO plug-in. So install it already.
STEP 1: Download and install MWB CF7 integration with ZOHO CRM
To download and install the CF7 integration with the ZOHO CRM plug-in:
- Select Admin Control Panel> Plugins> Add New
You can download the CF7 Integration ZOHO CRM Plug-in from your system or enter the name “MWB CF7 Integration with ZOHO CRM” in the search plug-in option and find it.
After installation, activate the plug-in and start connecting WordPress Contact Form 7 to ZOHO CRM.
STEP 2: Enable Zoho account merging
After successfully installing and activating the plug-in, allow connecting Zoho accounts in simple steps. In the left side panel, under ‘Name’, you will find the plug-in settings under the name ‘Contact’.
- Select Admin Control Panel> Plug-ins> Contact> Zoho> Settings> Zoho Accounts
The Zoho Accounts page provides instructions for authorizing Zoho accounts. First, you need to either log in or register to get your Zoho account on this page only.
Click the link provided to create a new link> Select “Server-based” client> Specify client> Copy redirect URL and client secret key> Save application.
Zoho tab details
To create a new customer and connect it to the Zoho CRM module, enter the following details:
- Zoho domain: Select your country domain from the drop-down menu. For example: .com, .in, etc.
- Customer ID: Copy the created customer ID from the created server-based application client.
- Secret key: Copy and paste the secret key generated by the client of the created server-based application.
- Redirect URL: Copy this address from the instructions and paste it here. This is a read-only field, so you can’t change it.
All contact forms will be displayed on the Zoho Accounts tab after full authorization. This is quite an important step. After that comes the addition of Zoho streams.
STEP 3: Add Zoho channels
You can add new ZOHO channels from the ‘Zoho Channels’ tab. ZOHO feeds card contact forms for Zoho CRM modules. So, to create a new ZOHO stream:
- Go to Control Panel> Contact> Zoho> Zoho Channels> Add New Feed
Enter the following details:
- Select a form: Select the form in which you want to integrate Zoho CRM. You need to create contact forms on your website. They appear in the selection of selected forms.
- Select Object: Zoho CRM offers a choice between many objects. Contact form 7 on the card is related to ZORO CRM modules.
- Select a field type: It can be customized or standard.
- Field value: Enter the value for which you want to create a string. You can also add a new field.
- Primary field: You can update common entries using the primary field option.
- Conditional statements is intended for selecting filters and / or conditional filters, select a field and a value. As a result, only forms with the appropriate release go to Zoho CRM. So you can create a conditional field for contact form 7.
Publish the field and all of these fields will appear on the Zoho Channels tab. The administrator can add as many feeds as they want according to the same pattern.
Additionally, you can edit or delete Zoho channels on the Zoho Streams tab.
STEP 4: Configure related settings
Other settings related to CF7 integration with ZOHO CRM helps you to do more functions on other tabs.
From Zoho Logs tab, you can:
- Check the details of all Zoho feeds
- Download Zoho logs
- Delete Zoho logs
From Settings tab, you can:
- First, “Enable logs” so that the log details are displayed on the “Zoho logs” tab
- Second, allow the plug-in to be removed during uninstallation
- Third, enable email notifications for contact form entry errors
- Finally, set the length of the delete log
Contact form 7 with Zoho CRM is one of these integrations that adds value to lead cultivation. Lack of this can also lose a lot of potential customers. Contact Form 7 The lack of integration with Zoho Customer Relationship Management directly affects your business, which you do not want.
That’s why integrating MWB CF7 with the ZOHO CRM plug-in is one of the best plug-ins you need for your WooCommerce store to manage customers and leads. What’s more, if you have questions about configuring WooCommerce plug-ins, etc., talk to our experts or send a ticket.