Today, several search engine optimization (SEO) strategies are popular on the Internet. How do you know which ones are valid and which ones are invalid?
follow The most popular SEO strategy It may not be your best choice, because your competitors are doing the same. But what about SEO strategies that others have overlooked?
Whether you are doing SEO by yourself or by others, make sure you don’t ignore these 7 strategies. These may open up new clues for you today!
1. Optimize your “Google My Business” page
Google will treat your “Google My Business (GMB)” page as the landing page for your business. Declare and optimize it.
Ensure that all necessary information is completed and that they are accurate.
Add your company name, address and phone number (Take a nap), and a complete list of all products or services. Make sure you belong to the correct business category.
This information must be the same on all pages on your network, including your website, social media pages, online directory listings, etc.
In addition, optimize your business description for keywords related to your business so that people can easily find you when searching for your products or services.
2. Get quality reviews
Consumers are not only using Google to find brands, but they are also evaluating the quality of their products and service delivery. The most discerning consumers rely heavily on social proof before clicking the “Buy Now” button.
Getting reviews can also bring the following benefits to your business:
- You can use comments to develop a more customer-centric marketing strategy
- Feedback from people outside the company helps you better understand what you are doing right and/or areas that need improvement
Remember to reply to comments, especially bad. Responding positively and providing solutions to bad reviews can show potential customers that you care about your customers.
Do you know that your reviews and ratings can bring more traffic and potential customers to your business? More quality reviews and 4.5-star ratings tell people that your company’s reputation is reliable, making users more likely to click on your website.
Therefore, never underestimate the role of comments in shaping how people think of you and guiding more people to participate in your business! Start accumulating real and honest reviews on the “Google My Business” page.
And ready to see the difference.
3. Upload photos and videos
The first impression is still important. Compared with uploading high-quality photos and videos on the GMB page, what better way to build a good first impression.
Humans are naturally visual creatures.The brain processes vision 60,000 times faster than plain text.A study also found that visual content Attract the attention of internet users And urge them to take action.
So, all in all, if you want to increase people’s engagement with content, take advantage of high-resolution visual assets. When verifying business information, “Google My Business” provides different visual content options.
Not sure which photos to upload? Google has some suggestions:
- At least three strong external photos, taken at different times of the day, and showing every direction people might approach your business
- At least three photos of the shop or inside the shop
- Photos of the most popular products or core services you provide
- Images of any public areas in your business (such as reception areas or waiting rooms)
- For restaurants, bars and cafes: pictures of your favorite foods and drinks
- For hotels: images of your rooms and popular facilities
You can visit the “Help” page of “Google My Business” Detailed instructions for adding photos and videos On your company profile.
When you are able to attract people’s attention to your business through stunning visual effects, they are more likely to click on your page and learn more about you.
4. Optimize your URL
URL refers to the address of your web page. Each URL points to a specific location on your website. Your URL is the first thing users see on Google, and they can help people direct them to the page they want to visit.
A well-structured URL looks like this:
Since URLs play a vital role in shaping a good user experience, it is crucial to optimize URLs and make them structured correctly.
The reasons are as follows:
- They describe the content of your page. Descriptive URLs make it easier for search engines to crawl and understand the content of the page. For users, a well-designed URL will tell them in advance what they can see when they reach the page.
- They help search engines provide users with better results. Although the URL is small, it is useful for determining whether a page matches or is relevant to a user’s search query. This is why it is important to incorporate keywords in the URL.
How do you optimize the URL structure to bring you a pleasant user experience and get clicks? Here are some tips:
- Insert keywords related to your service. The more specific you are, the better.
- Avoid stuffing too many keywords into your URL. One or two keywords are sufficient.
- Use words that people can understand.
- Keep your URL short and clear. They should read as natural as possible.
- Write for your users instead of search engines. Remember to provide users with the exact information they want.
5. Internal link building
What is an internal link? It is any link from one page to another on your website. Internal links are an essential SEO ranking factor for the following reasons:
- They help users easily browse and find important pages on your website
- They help organize the flow of information on your website
- Internal links can assign permissions for pages across your entire website
Establishing internal links within your website can also help Google evaluate the relationship between your pages, the relevance of each page, and the value of your content.
This is a quick guide to creating a reliable internal linking strategy:
- Define your website structure. Determine how you want pages and content to be grouped, linked, and viewed by site visitors.
- Identify your most important content. Ideally, it should be the page you want people to find first when searching for your product or service.
- Add contextual links. When you publish articles that belong to the same topic, please link to each other. This means that these articles are related by Google and your readers. In addition, you encourage readers to continue reading and stay longer on your website.
For example, if you wrote an article about “The Ultimate Guide to Preventing Periodontal Disease,” you can add links to related articles, such as “What is Periodontal Disease?”. And “teeth and gum care”.
- Add navigation links. To increase its link value, you can also add a link to your homepage or service page in a blog post.
6. Publish content regularly
Innovative and authoritative content will not only help your SEO, but also increase your chances of appearing in search queries within a given period of time.
Many people are looking for new content. When users search for blog posts published in the past 3 months, you need to post some content during this period so that your website can appear in the search results.
This is why it is important to make consistent content distribution part of your SEO strategy. In addition to increasing exposure, you also want to produce content on a regular basis, because Google is more likely to rank websites that continue to provide users with fresh and valuable information.
The more value you provide, the higher your position as an expert in a niche market, and the more potential customers will trust you.
Create content on topics related to your expertise, or answer common questions from customers. If you don’t have time to do this, consider outsourcing the work to a third-party SEO or digital marketing agency.
7. Optimize the intent of local searchers
Make sure to optimize your website for local intent, especially if you are a small business operating in a town.
If you want to successfully capture locals in your area, or make your company famous for specific services in your area, optimize your page for local keywords.
Of course, you may want to target generic keywords in order to attract more people to your business. But it is difficult to rank for broad (usually competitive) search terms.
You need to focus your SEO efforts on occupying the local market and targeting specific keywords that these people use to find your service. The more specific the keyword, the higher the conversion rate.
Also, hyper-specific keywords generally have less competition. These keywords may have lower search volume, but their conversion effect is better than general keywords.