Do you need a personal brand in your business today? The answer is yes! People buy from people, not logos.
Personal branding is required for any business leader in any niche.
Creating a brand of personal authority, trust and influence is the dream of many CEOs, CMOs, vice presidents, directors, founders, marketers, entrepreneurs and business owners.
Unfortunately, many go into the digital world and try to create their own personal brand, but quickly fall into a sea of social media vanity metrics and would like to gain instant fame that amazes their success even before they start.
Your personal brand consists of insights into how people interpret your actions, words, digital behavior, and more. With just fancy graphics, logos, tag lines, or videos scripted in perfect words, you can’t control their perception.
Personal brands are much more than a perfect profile photo on LinkedIn, a gorgeous logo, a well-rounded professional summary, and nice content posted daily on all the top social networks.
You have a personal trademark, whether you consciously designed it or not.
Your brand is not just your colors, tag line, digital business card, gorgeous graphics, logo or cute looking memes and animated video.
Your brand is who you are. You stand for it. Your brand is your promise to the world and to your customers … and how you deliver or not.
Your brand is everything you do online and offline. This is what you say, where you say it, how you say it and to whom you tell it. This is where and how you comment on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Reddit.
Your brand is the images you post. Your brand is the filters you use on Instagram. Your brand is the hash marks you use and the people you mark in your posts.
Your social and digital body language speaks much more than your words. You can spend months to create the perfect message and brand platform. However, if you and your team don’t live your brand online or offline, those words mean nothing in the end.
People make a decision in as little as 8-10 seconds, whether they like it or not. The impression of any brand is important.
While you can’t control your trademark views, you can certainly influence them if you take the time to understand them.
Do you have a personal branding strategy and plan?
Have you thought about your personal branding strategy? If not, you should. Download our personal trademark guide and worksheet to get started.
How to build personal authority and trust?
As with any business and life, getting started is how you get started. A personal brand for a company requires proper research, planning, development and, of course, implementation.
listen Part 286 Social zoom factor podcasting to learn 5 pillars of personal authority and influence to create a brand.
In this 30-minute podcast, you’ll find out:
- 5 pillars for personal branding in business
- How to create a personal brand of authority, trust and influence
- Two main things you MUST have before you start developing your personal brand
- How to create a personal brand of authority and trust
- Brand strategy development – which aspects of brand development are the most important
- How to quickly grow your network and authentically use your best connections to increase your brand awareness and trust
- The importance of an integrated digital and social platform that connects you to the audience of your dreams
- How to choose the right key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to define and measure success
- How to amplify content marketing ignite your authority in your niche and industry
- How to become experts in your field faster
- Why knowing your audience and target customer helps you better communicate with your dream customers and expand your business
- How to use your personal brand to drive more traffic to your website, generate more leads and get customers
- Understanding your own digital body language so you can best influence brand perception with every touch of the brand
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor
Need more help? Nutz marketing and training can help!
Need help bringing a new product or service to market? Is it time to rebrand or easily update your business or personal brand? Do you want to use the latest trends in digital marketing and social media marketing for your brand? Our agency, Marketing benefits helps you develop your strategy, which includes goal setting, brand architecture and branding, and choosing the right tactics to help you achieve your goals! Call us and we get to work!
Social profit factor training system + community of members helps you ignite your online social brand, tribe and business results! Before you even think about using social media for business, you need to develop your own social brand strategy and plan! The social profit factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities in 30-60 days!
Act: Download a free guide: Personal trademark guide and worksheet